FALL TRAVEL REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Updated: May 21
Registration is now open for Fall Travel programs. Eligible students will be in grades 5-8 in the Fall (current grades 4-7). Please be sure to select which grade the child will be in next Fall (next school year) to be placed in the correct group. If your child will not be in grades 5-8 next fall, please wait for the In-Town program registration to open around the end of June.
Fall 2021 Season:
· G6 (5th and 6th graders) and G8 (7th and 8th graders) next Fall 2021
· The season will run 8 weeks; anticipated start date is Saturday, September 11th
· Cost for registration is $170
· Registration closes Sat, May 29th
· Late Registrations will be accepted starting May 30th and will be assessed a $25 late fee. Late registration does not guarantee team placement. No additional registrations will be accepted after August 15th
· Teams will be communicated early July
· Register via TeamSnap here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/266298
Uniform purchases: all incoming 5th graders should purchase the uniform kit (includes white shirt, black shirt, shorts, and socks) unless they were given a uniform and have all 4 necessary components (can order missing items separately). If you already have a uniform, please consider whether your children are growing and may need a larger size in the fall. Ordering now will ensure they are delivered in time for the start of the season.
Evaluations will take place Monday, May 24th – Friday, May 28th at Foster Field
· The NASA travel policy requires evaluations to play on the All Grade Select Teams.
· Evaluations are conducted to form travel teams based on similar skills and abilities to create a fun and competitive environment for all. NASA travel teams compete in the ECYSA league, which is divided into divisions based on comparable skills.
· Evaluations will take place at Foster Field
Travel Evaluation schedule
5th Grade Boys - players must attend two days:
Tuesday May 25 4:30 - 6:00
Friday May 28 6:30 - 8:00
5th Grade Girls - players must attend two days:
Tuesday May 25 6:30 - 8:00
Friday May 28 4:30 - 6:00
6th Grade Boys - Thursday May 27 6:30 - 8:00
6th Grade Girls - Thursday May 27 4:30 - 6:00
7th Grade Boys - Wednesday May 26 6:30 - 8:00
7th Grade Girls - Wednesday May 26 4:30 - 6:00
8th Grade Boys - Monday May 24 4:30 - 6:00
8th Grade Girls - Monday May 24 6:30 - 8:00
Please refer to our website at https://www.northandoversoccer.com/ or email us if you have any additional questions.